2. Add color and variety to your meal by including seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh from your local farmers market.
3. Visit museums, the zoo, or an aquarium and walk for hours without realizing it.
4. When the temperature sizzles, get moving to a fun fitness video at home.
5. Start a small garden in your yard or in a community garden to combine healthy eating and physical activity.
6. Plan a weekend hike through a park, a family softball game, or an evening walk around the neighborhood.
7. Boost the flavor and nutrition of your meals with garden-fresh herbs.
8. Drink plenty of water before, during, and after exercise, especially when the temperature soars.
9. Buy only as many fresh fruits and vegetables as you will use, so they won’t spoil.
10. Beat the heat with an early morning activity. Go for a walk or bike ride while watching the sun come up.