Wind Chimes Relaxation Sounds for 1 Hour
When you add wind chimes to your porch or patio, you bring a new dimension into your outdoor space. The sound of the metal or wooden chimes adds gentle ambiance. There are actually many reasons that the gentle, tinkling is used. Some of these include:
• Soothing — the calming and soothing effects will provide peaceful background noise while you work or play outside.
• Health — there is evidence that the chiming sound created by wind improves health.
• Comfort — the gentle sound will comfort a troubled mind.
It is well known that certain types of music can be beneficial to patients who have high-blood pressure or heart conditions. As a light breeze blows, the wind chime peels its jingling strains in your backyard. To sit and listen will encourage total relaxation, which can be beneficial for many health problems. The psychological benefits actually work to benefit the physical ailments.
There are several places where a wind chime is ideal. You will want to securely attach the apparatus to a roof, beam, rafter or overhang. For this, a simple C-shaped hook that screws into wood usually works well.
You may enjoy your chime in many situations in your yard and around your property. Consider installing yours where you will be able to enjoy it. For example:
• A deck is one of the most obvious places that will be an accessible location where you can hang your chime. You will enjoy the music the breeze creates when you sit and watch the sunset from your deck or when you just sit in the shade to enjoy the fresh air.
• Hang one of these natural instruments near your garden area. You will commune with nature as you dig in earth to the accompaniment of the strains moved into music by the wind.
• A swimming pool or dining area is a great place to enjoy your wind chime. Imagine floating in a pool chair with the tinkling of chimes in the breeze, or having that gentle, natural background music to set the tone for your outdoor dining area.
Many people hang wind chimes on their property. The most popular ones available are made from wood or metal. Often, these are hollow tubes that clink together to create the attractive noise that peels through the air and brings pleasure while you enjoy or work in your yard.