- I follow my plan and I reach my goals.
- I know how to listen—and I do. I have learned to hear not only the words which are being said, but I also listen to the unspoken thoughts which lie behind them.
- I am always prepared. I take the time to do it right.
- In everything I do, I am prepared, confident, self-assured, and successful.
- I always take care of the details in my work. I enjoy the details of selling and I always tend to them on time and with full attention. I keep myself “up.”
- I know that making good impression means keeping myself up, energetic, and in control.
- I never avoid confronting a problem or making a sales call of any kind. I keep myself working and that keeps me winning.
- I know that success starts with seeing myself as the capable, productive individual that I am.
- I know that greatness begins in the minds of the great.
- I know that what I believe about myself is what I will become—so I believe in the best for myself.
- I am practical and realistic, and I keep my feet on solid ground.
- I also give myself the freedom to live up to my fullest expectations. I never limit myself by the short-sighted beliefs of others—instead I open myself up to the broad horizons of unlimited possibility.
- When someone says I “cannot,” I answer “why not?”
- When someone says “It is impossible,” I answer that nothing is any more impossible than I believe it to be.
- And I truly believe that with my individual fortress of faith, with me, anything is possible.
- I have drive, spirit, stamina, and endurance.
- I have a good strong winning attitude about myself and about everything I do.
- I am practical and realistic, but I also believe in the best possible outcome of any situation.
- If I have ever had any doubts about myself in the past, today is a good day to put them aside.
- It’s a good day to throw out any disbelief that ever held me back.
- I know that I am headed in the right winning direction, and I look forward and never look back.
- I have the ability to focus on one thing at a time, so I concentrate my attention on the job at hand—and I get it done!
- Today is one of those days when nothing can stand in my way.
- When I need extra determination, I’ve got it! When I need more energy and drive, I’ve got it!
- I’ve got the power to get it done and the patience to see it through, no matter what the job or challenge may be.
- Right now, even while I am telling myself these truths about me, I know that I can succeed and I am succeeding.
- At this moment, if I think of any challenge in front of me, I know that I will become even more a winner because of it.
- I keep my chin up, my head held high. I look, act, sound, think, and feel like the winner I am!
- Anytime a problem starts to get me down, I get myself right back up! I tackle problems and I solve them.
- When frustration or defeat threatens me, I just become that much stronger, more positive, better organized, and more determined than ever!
- Right now, today, this very moment, I am capable of giving myself the gift of absolute self-assurance, self-belief, and powerful non-stop confidence in myself.
- No matter what it is that requires the very best of me, I can do it and I know I can.
- Today is a great day. And I’ve got what it takes.
- So I choose to do it right, do it well! I choose to live today with joy and love.
- I know it’s all up to me. One hundred percent!
- Every bit of it. All of it is in how I look at it and what I do about it! That’s what winning is. That’s why I am a winner. I set my sights; I keep my balance. I don’t hesitate. I don’t hold back!
- I know that the world is full of opportunities. Look at what I can do; look at where I can go!
- Look at what I can do just by saying “Yes!” to myself! Just look at what I can do today! I am incredible…and today is a great day to show it!
- I can do anything I believe I can do! I’ve got it, and every day I get more of it.
- I have talent, skills, and ability. I set goals and I reach them. I know what I want out of life.
- I go after it and I get it. People like me, and I feel good about myself.
- I have a sense of pride in who I am, and I believe in myself.
- Nothing seems to stop me. I have a lot of determination. I turn problems into advantages.
- I find possibilities in things that other people never give a chance. I have a lot of energy—I am very alive!
- I enjoy life and I can tell it and so can others. I keep myself up, looking ahead, and liking it.
- I know that I can accomplish anything I choose, and I refuse to let anything negative hold me back or stand in my way.
Posts Tagged ‘Energy’
Exercising in water:
◆Helps flexibility. You can bend and move your body in water in ways you cannot on land.
◆Reduces risk of injury. Water makes your body float. This keeps your joints from being pounded or jarred and helps prevent sore muscles and injury.
◆Keeps you refreshed. You can keep cool in water—even when you are working hard.
You do not need to know how to swim to work out in water—you can do shallow-water or deep-water exercises without swimming.
For shallow-water workouts, the water level should be between your waist and your chest. If the water is too shallow, it will be hard to move your arms underwater. If the water is deeper than chest-height, it will be hard to keep your feet on the pool bottom.
For deep-water workouts, most of your body is underwater. This means that your whole body will get a good workout. For safety and comfort, wear a foam belt or life jacket.
Many swim centers offer classes in water workouts. Check with the pools in your area to find the best water workout for you.
Where to Work Out
You can do many activities in your home. But there are other fun places to be active, including health clubs, recreation centers, or outdoors. It may be hard to be physically active around other people. Keep in mind that you have just as much right to be healthy and active as anyone else.
HEALING IS WITHIN….JUST LOOK FOR IT