Stress is an emotion that comes from negative thoughts, i.e., thoughts of over-concern, thoughts of disappointment, thoughts of fear, thoughts of failure, etc. It creates a multitude of chemical reactions in the whole body including brain. The chemicals released lead to subtle contractions in the body which gradually keep progressing if stress gets prolonged. Those contractions manifest in multiple ways, both physically and psychologically.
1. Chronic Headaches.
5. Chronic Pains
6. Sleeping disorders
8. Cardiovascular diseases.
9. Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
10. Weight gain/weight loss
11. Nervous habits (e.g. nail biting, pacing)
12. Loss of sex drive
13. Frequent colds
14. Chest pain/tightness
4. Poor judgment
5. Memory problems
6. Using alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs to relax
Calculate your Stress
(Please count the number of ‘Yes’)
1. Do you get frequent Headaches?
2. Do you get alteration in Bowel Movements frequently, diarrhea/constipation?
3. Do you get anxious frequently?
4. Do you feel that you have poor social relationships?
5. Do you feel that you have not achieved much in life as compared to others?
6. Do you feel dissatisfied?
7. Are you in a constant rush?
8. Do you feel that you are always occupied with things on mind constantly?
9. Do you keep thinking of bad things that happened in your past?
10. Do you worry a lot about your future?
11. Do you suffer from poor sleep?
12. Do you feel tired and fatigued during the day?
13. Do you overeat or eat less frequently?
14. Do you feel you have lack of energy?
15. Do you get angry frequently?
16. Do you get irritable frequently?
17. Do you feel that you forget things frequently?
18. Do you feel lack of sex drive?
19. Do you feel getting satisfaction from cigarettes or alcohol?
20. Do you suffer from chronic pains in body?
If you have 8 or more ‘Yes’, you suffer from stress and it should be addressed as soon as possible because stress leads to over 75% of medical problems including the fatal ones like Heart disease and Cancer. ‘The World Of Healing’ can help you manage the fatal stress so that you can achieve much more peace and happiness in your life.