Here are a few tips.
1. Eat breakfast every day! Breakfast gives you energy. It can help you at school and at play.
2. Eat healthy foods. Try fresh fruits like apples and oranges. Eat vegetables like broccoli and carrots.
3. Try not to eat too much fast food, like pizza and french fries.
4. Drink healthy drinks like water or milk. Try milk that is low in fat or fat-free. Try not to drink sugary drinks like soda.
5. Help your family shop for food. Ask if you can help fix a meal! Remind your family that it is important for everyone to eat healthy foods.
6. Get active! Turn off your TV. Take a break from video games.
7. Play outside with your family, friends, or your pet. Kick a soccer ball around or jump rope. Just get moving!
8. Talk to your family about being healthy and having fun.